Since I created this blog as a resource of change and new beginnings, I am creating this page for resources that you may want to use for beginning a business or anything related to a website. I want you to know that I am not a pro, actually I´m learning the online stuff, but I will add to it as I learn more, through experience. I recommend that you bookmark this page for your easy reference.
DISCLOSURE: Please understand that some of the links below are affiliate links. I will earn a commission if you purchase an item through them. I promise to only recommend what I have experienced, and have knowledge about, and specifically if the resource is USEFUL.
O.k. I´m working each day to get the resources here… so please be patient, and check soon!!! There will be a lot of great stuff…
Well, first of all comes HEALTH. Without it, you have nothing:
1. My own Energy Therapy Manual: HandLink Technique. Please feel free to ask any questions or even to share it! My biggest dream is that everyone could have mental health, and its resources. This is what I can do to make it happen, so please share it!
2. Emotional Freedom Techniques What can I say, EFT is great!That´s what I learned first, and I love it.
3. Emotrance Emotrance is AWESOME! Very easy, and FAST acting!
On Blogs and Blogging
1.How to Start a Blog that Matters – For starting a Blog and Everything you will need Explained by a great Blogger…Corbett Barr. This explains everything you need to know about how to start a blog and make it one of the best!
2. If you want to learn how to write great posts and write them fast you need to check out this course from a great Marketer and Blogger Danny Iny from my friends at Firepole Marketing.
You need a great hosting company, one that is affordable, reliable, has great customer service, and lets you GROW your website, blog, or websites! I have to recommend Bluehost. With this link you get your web hosting for as low as $6.95, which is sweet!
Keyword Research Tools
I use a lot two Keywords Research tools, and I highly recommend them.
1. Google Adwords Keyword Planner. If you want to have good organic traffic to your site, you need to have a Google Adwords account, so you may use their keyword Planner.
2. When I look for my Keywords that I want to write for my blog, and for various Niche sites I am building I use a program developed by Spencer Haws called Long Tail Pro.
1. For this Blog I use The Thesis Theme for WordPress. I love it, since you may program and control everything in the way you want your site or blog to look. The downside, is that you have to know HTML and CSS in order to custom make your Blog/Website, or you need to pay a Thesis Developer or Designer.
I personally learned HTML and CSS, so I custom make my own blog, and I can tell you, it is worth it.
2. If you are making Niche Websites, I highly recommend Niche Website Theme, by Spencer Haws. He made this theme for his personal use with his niche websites empire. What I like about Niche Website Theme is that it is made for converting visitors into clicks. It has more than 10 positions for ads, and integrates split testing.
If you are thinking of using email marketing, or a smarter and faster way to communicate with your readers, you must have a great Opt In system, that converts your visitors into subscribers. For a great Opt-in plugin I recommend Optin Skin, by Glen Allsopp of ViperChill